The Ways of Seeing | New Program updated for 2020
This mentorship and development program has been designed for participants who are committed, driven and wish to be challenged to achieve their creative goals. Participants should have a current body of work they wish to develop or explore as part of their photographic practice or business or have another specific desired personal or professional outcome.
As a group, each month you will be set a series of assignments. You will be expected to produce a new body of work or further develop an existing project during the program. The program will cover the following areas:
- Managing artistic practice as a business
- Developing your own vision and photographic language.
- Research and developing a series of works for a specific audience/outcome.
- Editing, storytelling, the use of text and the final presentation of your work suitable for an exhibition, online gallery (personal or business) or blog.
- Funding and grant applications.
Cherie McNair with guest mentors and speakers.
Applications are open for the month of October and November. Successful applicants can enrol into the program November 2019. Pre program work will be provided to complete in preparation for your first group session in January 2020.