This variant is currently sold out
A personalised and structured mentoring program is a unique opportunity for you to explore your ideas, challenge your thinking and push projects forward in a new and confident way.
With experience working with photographic artists, galleries, festivals, local councils and public art projects, I will guide you through your challenges and creative blocks, inspiring you with constructive feedback and motivating you whilst working outside of your comfort zone.
Your mentoring will be personalised to suit your individual needs and objectives. I work with photographers of all levels, experience and genres on both short and long term projects to support you to achieve your goals.
The structured sessions will provide you with the tools and framework to create considered and well researched works, to develop your unique voice and work to a deadline.
Each session is one hour long and can be face-to-face at our studio in St Leonards or on-line.
Areas I can work with you include:
- Working towards an exhibition (online or physical)
- The creation of a Photobook
- Portfolio Review or creation of an online portfolio
- Editing and sequencing your work for a submission or webpage
- Developing your ideas into a series
- Framework, guidance, motivation and confidence for the creation for a new series
- Making sense of your archive
- Reviewing grant or exhibition proposals
- Public art projects and proposals
Why learn with Contact Sheet?
Because we do photography education differently.
Hear from our past students